Sex and the city...



ESPAÑOL
ENGLISH
Si es que ya lo sabía yo... cuando Lobo se para a pensar, no puede salir nada bueno de ahí ;)
Poco a poco tengo un poco más decidida la actitud que quiero para las tiras... me gustaría algo menus infantil, pero no sé si me estoy pasando xD
Gente que domina el inglés! Qué opináis de la traducción?

¡Saludos Lanudos!
Is just what I use to say... when Wolf stops to think up, you can't wait anything right from that ;)
I'm trying to do the Pete and Wolf strips something a little more mature, but I'm not sure if I'm on the right way... well, we'll see :)

HELP, ENGLISH SPEAKERS!!

Could you tell me PLEASE if the english version of the strip is right written and if it has a right sense? Thank you, people!?

Woolin' Cheers!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario!!!

Leave your comments!!!